Let’s talk Aloe Vera…
Updated: Jun 24, 2019
• Halt the growth of cancer tumors.
• Lower high cholesterol.
• Repair “sludge blood” and reverses “sticky blood”.
• Boosts the oxygenation of your blood.
• Ease inflammation and soothes arthritis pain.
• Protect the body from oxidative stress.
• Prevent kidney stones and protect the body from oxalates in coffee and tea.
• Alkalize the body, helping to balance overly acidic dietary habits.
• Cure ulcers, IBS, Crohn’s disease and other digestive disorders.
• Reduce high blood pressure natural, by treating the cause, not just the symptoms.
• Nourish the body with minerals, vitamins, enzymes and glyconutrients.
• Accelerate healing from physical burns and radiation burns.
• Replace dozens of first aid products, makes bandages and antibacterial sprays obsolete.
• Halt colon cancer, heal the intestines and lubricates the digestive tract.
• End constipation.
• Stabilize blood sugar and reduce triglycerides in diabetics.
• Prevent and treat candida infections.
• Protect the kidneys from disease.
• Functions as nature’s own “sports drink” for electrolyte balance.
• Boost cardiovascular performance and physical endurance.
• Speed recovery from injury or physical exertion.
• Hydrate the skin, accelerate skin repair.
Aloe Vera is made up of 20 minerals, 12 vitamins, 18 amino acids, and over 200 phytonutrients. It is truly an amazing source of nutrients and natural medicine🌿💚 I don’t know about you but I’m going to be adding this to ALL my smoothies.